16.9.09

Mayweather-Marquez on the Big Screen: Movie Theater Locations

If you want to catch the Mayweather-Marquez fight in the company of other boxing fans - or you just want to see it on a really big screen - might we suggest seeing it at a theater near you?

Fathom Events is putting the pay-per-view in over 160 theaters across the U.S., with at least one participating location in 40 of the 50 states. You can click here to see a list of the theaters showing the fight.

In my mind, this is a wonderful idea that I hope does well enough to warrant revisiting for two or three of the biggest boxing matches every year. Short of being at the fight in person, seeing it in a theater seems like the next best way to have a communal experience, and the huge screen and primo sound are nice bonuses.

If I wasn't on blogging duty on Saturday, I'd think about buying a ticket myself (only $10 at the theater closest to me). As it is, we're sending our own Uatu into the field to check it out, and hopefully he'll report back on how it goes.

Posted by The Franchise

1 comment:

TKirby said...

I am going to be watching it at a theatre in Lancaster tonight, I will let you know how it turns out.