17.12.09

More Manny Pacquiao T-Shirt Goodness From Silver Star



The guys and gals at Silver Star are busy cooking up more shirts for Manny Pacquiao, which is good because though I have the previous one, I have two preschool children who don't necessarily need to see their dad walking around with crossed pistols on his chest.

Anyway, the new Pacquiao shirt is called "Rising Son" and has boxing gloves on the front done up with gold foil. I'm not sure what the back looks like yet because the Silver Star site doesn't have a pic.

The shirt will be available on December 23 (so not in time for Christmas unless you can convince the jolly guy to bring it by sleigh) in black, white and red, and a blue version will be sold exclusively at Journeys.

Posted by The Franchise

2 comments:

uatu said...

Journeys? That seems like an odd place for a boxing T-shirt exclusive.

Nick Tylwalk said...

I thought so too, but I don't make this stuff up.